The First Open Energy Outlook Report is now available online

Open Energy Outlook

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that the First Open Energy Outlook Report is now available on our website. We hosted a side event on September 22, 2022, at the Global Clean Energy Action Forum to present key results from this report, which also included a panel discussion with Sally Benson (OSTP), Gernot Wagner (Columbia University), and Colin Cunliff (DOE). We hope some of you had a chance to attend the event.

We also have a scheduled presentation at the 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting on October 18, 2022. If you plan on attending the conference, please join us for our presentation.

Finally, we’d like to announce the OEO Consortium, hosted by Carnegie Mellon University's Scott Institute for Energy Innovation. We are looking to partner with a diverse set of stakeholders to support OEO research and outreach efforts. Please visit our website for more information on Consortium membership.

Join main@oeo.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.